Reporting to the Head of Brokerage, the position will be responsible for ensuring accurate and timely execution of fixed Income trades for clients, while ensuring compliance to CDSC, CMA & NSE trading regulations.
1. Grow the client base and revenue as per the set targets.
2. Develop and implement trading strategies.
3. Review all securities transactions to ensure accuracy of information and that trades conform to regulations of NSE.
4. Ensure appropriate response and resolution of queries and requests by clients within agreed timelines
5. Provide market and investment information to clients.
6. Execute orders in a timely and efficient manner
7. Monitor active orders for risk and optimal tactic selection
8. Manage order flow from clients, ensuring smooth processes and swift transactions
For the above position, the successful applicant should have the following:
1. University Degree preferably in a business related field.
2. NSE ATS Certificate is mandatory.
3. Professional qualifications (CFA/KIB/ACIB/CPA/ACCA) or MBA is an added advantage.
4. At least 4 years’ proven fixed Income trading experience in an Investment Bank or Brokerage
5. Experience in using Bloomberg and Reuters terminals will be an added advantage.
6. Demonstrate sound knowledge of brokerage and advisory business environment, regulations and operations.
7. Excellent knowledge of the fixed income market.
8. Excellent, high quality interpersonal, presentation, problem solving, negotiation skills with the ability to positively and clearly communicate with a variety of constituents.
9. Ability to network through all open channels with large technological dependency for the target market.
10. Proven excellent analytical, planning, organization and execution skills.
11. Ability and flexibility to travel widely and be accessible to customers from different global time-zones.
12. A good understanding of risk, credit policies and procedures.
The above positions are demanding roles which the Bank will provide a competitive package for the successful candidates. If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria given above, please submit your application with a detailed CV, stating your current position, remuneration level, e-mail address and telephone contacts quoting the job title/reference in the subject field to email@example.com.
To be considered your application must be received by May 13, 2016.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
JOB REF: KC 03/2016