Credit Officers 'Grade II POSTS (8) - AT MOROGORO, KIBAHA, MAKAMBAKO AND DAR ES SALAAM
QUALIFICATIONS AND SPECIFICATIONS
1. Degree/Diploma in Banking, Accountancy, Economics or Business Administration from recognized institute.
2. Having trained in the knowledge and clear understanding of procedures,' regulations policies and laws governing the microfinance sector.
3. Familiarity with computers and banking applications/software
4. Solid understanding of direct/indirect lending products and practices
5. Customer satisfaction orientation and sales competencies
6. Ability to work in a goal oriented environment
7. Identifying potential client and Group formation