JOB TITLE: SAFETY, HEALTH AND ENVIRONMENT OFFICER (1
• Designing and implementing cost-effective equipment modifications to help improve
safety, reliability and throughput;
• Developing a project specification with colleagues, often including those from other
• Developing, testing and evaluating theoretical designs;
• Making sure a product can be made again reliably and will perform consistently in
specified operating environments;
• Managing projects using engineering principles and techniques;
• Planning and designing new production processes;
• Producing details of specifications and outline designs;
• Recommending modifications following prototype test results;
• Considering the implications of issues such as cost, safety and time constraints;
• Working with other professionals, within and outside the engineering sector;
• Monitoring and commissioning plant and systems.
TECHNICAL SKILLS/ COMPETENCIES
• Demonstrate personal energy and commitment to achieving required outcomes.
• Strong assessment skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Team working
• Manpower management
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
• Diploma, University degree or equivalent in the relevant field.
• 3 to 5 years’ experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities .
Attractive and negotiable salary will be offered.
MODE OF APPLICATION:
Qualified applicants should send their applications to:
Mtibwa Sugar Estates Limited
Mtibwa Sugar Estates Ltd. P.O.Box 42 Mtibwainfo@mtibwa-sugar.co.tz, email@example.com
Deadline : 24 Feb.2017