Southern Agricultural Growth Corridor of Tanzania Investment Project
Recruitment of Senior Administrative Officer
Project ID: P125728
Borrower/Bid No: TZ-CTF-2647-CS-INDV
Borrower Mdika Shishira (firstname.lastname@example.org)
has published a Procurement Notice for Tanzania - P125728 - Southern Agricultural Growth Corridor of Tanzania Investment Project - TZ-CTF-2647-CS-INDV
Project Id: P125728
Project Name: Southern Agricultural Growth Corridor of Tanzania Investment Project
Loan Info.: IDA-57760
INDIVIDUAL CONSULTANT – ADMINISTRATION EXPERT - CTF/S/7
• This request for expression of interest follows the General Procurement Notice for this Project that appeared in United Nations Development Business, issue No. OP00039403 of October 6th 2016
• The Government of the United Republic of Tanzania has received financing from the World Bank toward the cost of the Southern Agriculture Growth Corridor of Tanzania (SAGCOT) and intends to apply part of the proceeds to eligible payments under the contract for an Administration Expert
• The objective of the Catalytic Trust Fund is to provide innovative finances to catalyse private investments associated with developing the agribusiness sector and the strengthening of supply chains encompassing small holder farmers and to assist with initial costs of developing commercially viable agricultural business on the SAGCOT.
• SAGCOT CTF now invites eligible Individual Consultants to express their interest in providing the services. The Individual Consultant should have the following qualifications;
Holder of a Masters Degree in Business Administration, Human Resource Management or any other field from a recognized University;
At least five (5) years experience in relevant field in Public and / or Private Sector;
Must be computer literate;
Good communication and Interpersonal skills;
Ability to supervise, train and coach staff in relevant skills;
Self Motivated with integrity and high level of confidentiality
5. Interested Individual Consultant must provide information indicating that they are qualified to perform the services by submitting latest CVs indicating qualifications, relevant experience and capability to carry out the assignment.
6. An Individual Consultant will be selected in accordance with the procedures set out in the World Bank’s Guidelines – Selection and Employment of Consultants by the World Bank Borrowers dated January 2011 (Revised July 2014). The attention of interested Individual Consultants is drawn to paragraph 1.9 of the World Bank’s Guidelines – Selection and Employment of Consultants under IBRD Loans and IDA Credits & Grants by the World Bank Borrowers dated January 2011 (Revised July 2015), setting forth the World Bank’s policy on conflict of interest.
7. The Interested Individual Consultants may obtain further information including detailed Terms of Reference from the office of the Executive Secretary, Palm Residency, 3rd Floor, Tel. +255222924143/4, Email: email@example.com; Chimara road from 8. 00 am to 15.00 pm local time, Monday to Friday except on public holiday
8. Expressions of Interest must be delivered in a written form to the address below (in person, or by mail, or by fax, or by e-mail by 1st March 2017.
SAGCOT – CTF,
3rd Floor, Wing-E, Palm Residency,
Ocean View, Chimara Road,
PO Box 10977,
DAR ES SALAAM
For more details: