1. The Government of Tanzania has set aside funds for the operations of the National Examinations Council of Tanzania (NECTA) during the financial year 2016/2017. It is intended that part of the proceeds of the fund will be used to cover eligible payment under the contract for the supply of goods and services. 2. The National Examinations Council of Tanzania now invites sealed bids from eligible Supplier and Service Provider for bids mentioned below:
3. Interested eligible Bidders may obtain further information from and inspect the Bidding Documents at the office of the Secretary Tender Board, National Examinations Council of Tanzania, PMU Offices – Stores Building P.O.Box 2624 Dar es Salaam from 8.30 hrs to 16.30hrs on Mondays to Fridays inclusive except on public holidays.
4. A complete set of Bidding Document(s) in English and additional sets may be purchased by interested Bidders on the submission of a written application to the address given in paragraph 3 above and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Tanzanian Shillings One Hundred Thousand ((Tshs. 100,000.00) only for local bidders and One Hundred Dollars (USD 100) or equivalent for foreigner bidders for International Competitive Bidding (ICB), Tanzanian Shillings One Hundred Thousand (Tshs.100,000.00) for National Competitive Bidding (NCB) and Tanzanian Shillings Twenty Thousand (Tshs. 20,000.00) for National Competitive Quotations. Payment should be made to the National Examinations Council of Tanzania through Account No:211100238 NMB Bank House: 11103001074 NBC Corporate Branchand Account No: 01J1013540000 CRDB Kijitonyama Branch.
5. Bids for of Supply of Polythene Wrapping Materials and Security Envelopes, Supply of MF Printing Papers Wood Free and Supply, Installation, Training and Commissioning of Sheet Fed Full Colour Printing Machine must be accompanied by a Bidsecurity of two percent (2%) of the contract price in an acceptable form or freely convertible currencies in case of foreign Bidders and bids for Provision of Printing Services for Various books, Supply of Staff Uniforms and Supply and Installation of Biometric Finger printand Card System must be accompanied by Bid Securing Declaration.
6. All bids in one original plus two copies properly filled in, and enclosed in plain sealed envelopes clearly marked ‘tender number ……….’must be delivered to the address given in paragraph 3 above on or before the time and date indicated on the table given in paragraph 2 above.
7. All bids will be opened in public immediately after deadline for submission in the presence of bidder’s representative who choose to attend in the opening ceremony at PMU Hall – Stores Building, National Examinations Council of Tanzania New Bagamoyo Road –Adjacent to TBC.
8. Late Bids, Portion of Bids, Electronic Bids, Bids not received, Bids not opened and not read out in public at the bid opening ceremony shall not be accepted for evaluation irrespective of the circumstances.