Human Resource Officer
II. JOB DESCRIPTION AND GUIDELINES
1) To ensure the personal working schedule and staff of the Division weekly/ monthly/ quarterly annually.
2) To join make, guide and follow performing according Company’s structure and proposal modify (if have).
3) Follow, arrange staff between Units and Branches; make report about number, times of move employee.
4) Classify positions, careers in whole Company; classify objects staff; follow, guide, organizing evaluate staff in Company and Branches.
5) Organizing and performing recruit employee; arrange, and evaluate to finish probation in Company.
6) Supervise Branches make examinations to finish probation for staff in Branches; summarize and make proposal list of employee will sign Labour Contract.
7) Manage Human resource quantity, update list and information of all staff when have change; analyze labour structure in whole Company; check, supervise organizing and performing report of labour increase/decrease.
8) Control, guide, check, supervise Units, Branches to do all activities relevant HRM.
9) Perform other tasks received from Head/Deputy manager of HR Dept.
• B.A Human Resource, B.com Human Resource, Public Administraton ,Sociology and any other related field.
• A minimumu experience of atleast two years in the field
Application Instructions ;
Send a copy of your cv and attach all related certificates
Please send all applications to firstname.lastname@example.org before 10th march 2017