From Mwananchi, 24th Feb 2016
JOB TITLE: Sales Assistant Cum Pharmaceutical Technicians (DCZO 07)
DIRECTORATE: CUSTOMER SERVICE AND ZONAL OPERATIONS
REPORTS TO: SALES OFFICER
1) Process sales order for all verified and endorsed Normal, ILS and VP customer orders (R & R).
2) Release and send signed sales order to the warehouse ready for fulfillment
3) Prepare customer invoices for all processed Normal, ILS and VP sales orders.
.4) Identify all missed item on the sales order and communicate the same to the sales officer
5) Provide inputs to support preparation of monthly sales reports that is to be submitted to the area manager
6) Create and process customer back order for all missed items
7) Performs any other duties relevant to MSD operations as assigned by the supervisor ocessing of customers' orders timely
Diploma in Sales, Marketing or diploma in pharmaceutical
Knowledge of standard computer applications and usage
Problem solving skills
Report writing and research skills
Interested Tanzanians who meet the minimum requirements of any of the above position should send their application letters stating how they meet the positions requirements in writing, a CV listing names and contacts of 3 work related referees, 2 current passport size photographs and copies of their certificates to the address below so us to reach on or before 14days after the date of this advertisement Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted Director General, Medical Stores Department, P.O. Box 9081, Dar es Salaam. via APPLY below MSD is an equal opportunity employer; women and people with disability are highly encouraged to apply. Caution: All positions will be treated in a transparent manner. Calling or canvassing for interview will be treated as an offence and will automatically render your unfit; if you suspect any unfavorable treatment, please email email@example.com