From Mwananchi, 24th Feb 2016
JOB TITLE: Warehouse Assistant (10 POSITIONS MOSHI, TANGA, IRINGA, MBEYA,TABORA,
MULEBA &. MWANZA ZONES)
(JOB REF DCZO 02)
REPORTS TO: WAREHOUSE OFFICER
SUPERVISES: CASUAL LABOURERS
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1) Make sure the warehouse compound is clean to ensure drugs and medical supplies are stored in a clean environment i.e keep the warehouse and premises neat and tidy.
2) Ensures proper positioning of drugs and medical supplies in the locations as identified by the system.
3) Makes available empty locations to the receiving section for allocation of the incoming drugs and medical supplies.
4) Identifies and segregates damaged, deteriorated and expired drugs and other supplies to enable write-off from the books.
5) Records and reports any discrepancies for appropriate measures to be taken.
6) Ensures replenishment of stocks at picking locations basing on storage procedures i.e. FEFO, FIFO
7) Prepares issue notes of all supplies to customers from the respective warehouses.
8) Performs any other official duties as might be assigned by superior.
Diploma in procurement and supplies, supply chain, procurement and logistics, pharmacy or its equivalent
1 year experience
Inventory management skills
Forklift driving skills
Warehouse' management skills
Interested Tanzanians who meet the minimum requirements of any of the above position should send their application letters stating how they meet the positions requirements in writing, a CV listing names and contacts of 3 work related referees, 2 current passport size photographs and copies of their certificates to the address below so us to reach on or before 14days after the date of this advertisement
Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Medical Stores Department,
P.O. Box 9081,
Dar es Salaam.