From Mwananchi, 24th Feb 2016
Pharmacist-Superintendent (MBEYA. DAR ZONE. MWANZA) 3 (JOB REF DG 04)
REPORTS TO: ZONAL MANAGER
SUPERVISES: P HARMACEUTICAL TECHNICIANS. ACCOUNTS ASSISTANT
JOB PURPOSE: TO provide advice to customers and ensure proper use of prescribed medication to attain required adherence of drugs
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1) Prepares quality management plans and develops quality system improvement Develop and drive sales strategies for Community Pharmacy Outlet taking into account the growth potentials competitors activity and the existing customer base. This includes reviewing the existing products and introduction of new products.
2) Enhance key customer account relationship management sales
3) To ensure the Outlet is adequately secured with appropriate security mechanism including alarm system. CCTV camera. appropriate fire detection and fire-fighting equipment.
4) Timely advice the management on sales business trends that have impact on MSD threats and opportunities
5) Accountable for planning. Managing budgeting. cost controlling monitoring and customer services
6) Management all aspects of operation and strategic risks including monitoring of advances portfolio. strictly adherence to provision of MSD policies to ensure minimum losses.
7) Develop and maintain an open communication channel with subordinates and other team members to foster team work and to facilitate change process.
8) Work closely with zonal managers to ensure that customers has seamless service experience through all MSD delivery channel
9) Put in place a Management Information System (MIS) that will enable continually tracking of outlet physical and financial performance, monitoring of customer satisfactions and provision of management report.
10) Recommend the platform for formulation of products and initiate the development (Innovation)
11) Plan and monitor supplies to ensure sustainability of availability of stocks to customers.
12) Conduct market surveillance from time to time
13) Resolve customer complaints and ensure excellence of Outlet Customer Service
14) Follow up of stock requisition orders from PMU on daily basis
15) Prepares monthly and quarterly reports for
Advisory Team and Management
BSc. in Pharmacy from a recognized institution
Registered with the Pharmacy Board
Quality Management System implementation
Marketing knowledge is essential.
Interested Tanzanians who meet the minimum requirements of any of the above position should send their application letters stating how they meet the positions requirements in writing, a CV listing names and contacts of 3 work related referees, 2 current passport size photographs and copies of their certificates to the address below so us to reach on or before 14days after the date of this advertisement
Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Medical Stores Department,
P.O. Box 9081,
Dar es Salaam.