Head of Tax Management - Fin026
Oversees an organization's tax policies and objectives. Monitors reporting and planning to ensure compliance with applicable tax statutes. Ensures accuracy of tax returns and works to minimize the organization's tax obligations. Tax head need to be familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures. Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks. Leads and directs the work of others. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected on this role.
· Manage all tax accounting and compliance activities and systems
· Implement internal controls to record and account for taxes.
· Compiled, update and maintain all financial models to be used for the tax computations, tax reconciliations and tax payments
· Assist to develop and/or improve information systems supporting the tax function and simplifying the tax compliance activities
· Self – development, coaching and mentoring junior tax staff
· Conversant with financial policies, procedures and systems
· Strong accounting and analytical skills
· Strong leadership abilities and excellent interpersonal skills
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
· College or University graduate with a degree in Taxation, Finance, Accounting or Business Administration from an accredited institution is necessary.
10 years of experience in the field