Manager: Network Operations - Net123
Provide operations and maintenance leadership through controlling, managing, auditing, supporting daily network operations activities that ensure achievement of highest possible KPI targets, operational excellence as well as efficiency in network operation processes and cost.
1. Services Contract Governance: Control and operational management of Network Operations partners to deliver optimal end-to-end network availability and KPI targets; including PM audits ATP’s, and quality of workmanship on all operational sites.
2. Incident Management: Provide support for incident management related to network operations and maintenance - escalation, reporting, updating, root cause analysis and recommendation.
3. Process Management: Drive the end-to-end process documentation, implementation and compliance to processes, procedures and policies to ensure smooth operation; covering Alarm & Fault Handling, Preventive & Reactive Maintenance, Logistics and Spares handling.
4. OPEX Budget & Execution: Prepare, execute and track Network Operations budget plans as per policy and procedures.
5. Spares Management: Prepare, execute and track the annual spare consumption, replacement, repair and re-ordering.
6. Operations Management: Ensure that all operational activities are compliant to EMF standards, Health and Safety standards and other required regulations in the country.
7. Change Management: Ensure that changes to the network, including roll out, swap out, upgrades, re-engineering, new technology deployment and testing is done in a controlled manner with minimum disruption to the existing network and that all changes are appropriately documented.
8. BCM / DRP: Ensure operational alignment and adherence to the company BCM / DRP policy and strategy by ensuring resiliency and acceptable redundancy in the network topology.
QUALIFICATIONS AND TRAINING
University Degree in Telecommunication Engineering, Electrical Engineering
Advanced knowledge of mobile telecommunications network architectures / technologies
Sound understanding of Project management
Financial management skills will be an added advantage
At least 3 years’ experience in Telecommunications Operations Management