Job Title: Business Development Agents - Interns
Department : Operations
Reports To : Branch Manager
Focuses on capitalisation of the unique sales opportunities to grow savings and credit clients, loans portfolio, as well as promoting FINCA delivery channels in pursuing good sales results.
• Promotes Finca products and services and does door to door sales.
• Increase customer base by recruiting customers for savings and loans
• Interacts with customers in the field and sales prospects.
• Performs other marketing duties relevant to promoting Finca by educating clients on the products and services offered by the bank.
• Finca Mobile customer registrations
• Answers questions about the brand.
• Assists managers with the implementation of marketing campaigns.
• Provides information to the company on sales opportunities in a particular community.
• Maintains a customer database and makes regular contacts.
• Attends sales and marketing meetings.
• Provides customer feedback to the branch manager
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
At least an advanced Diploma or Bachelor Degree
Sales and negotiation skills, attention to details.
Must be outgoing, energetic and able to work with the public.
Retail sales experience is necessary.
Must be able to work with minimal supervision.
Work and walk comfortably for up to 6 hours a day
Please send your application letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org . Deadline for sending application is 15th February 2017.
NB: Applicant should state their current location/residence.