Be a central part of Tanzania’s agricultural transformation – the SAGCOT Center Ltd. are looking for top-tier talent to join our team at the forefront of public and private sector development of Tanzania. Candidates must have strong analytical abilities and communication skills, an excellent academic record, and a passion for development. Those with at least 5 years of progressively responsible experience are strongly encouraged to apply at:email@example.com
Launched in Dar es Salaam at the World Economic in 2011, the Southern Agricultural Growth Corridor of Tanzania (SAGCOT) is an international public private partnership that aims to transform agricultural in Tanzania’s Southern Corridor. Partners include local and international companies, farmers, development partners, Civil Society Organizations (CSOs) and the Tanzanian Government. By 2030, the partnership aims to attract USD 3.2 billion of investments, transforming 350,000 hectares of arable land into profitable production and lifting 10,000 small scale farmers into commercial farming.
SAGCOT Centre Ltd. functions as the operational hub, promoting investments in inclusive, sustainable commercial value chains. The SAGCOT Centre Ltd. is also a neutral broker and catalyst that links different agriculture stakeholders in order to help achieve major economic growth in Tanzania.
SAGCOT Centre Ltd. is currently seeking to fill the role of Partner Manager; a dynamic and motivated professional, with the analytical and communication skills to play a central role in driving the success of the organization. Full details below:
Full Time Position: Partner Manager
JobPurpose: To support the Deputy CEO in managing the Centre’s portfolio of partners and facilitating their investments, predominantly within the focus ‘cluster’ geographies.
Eligible candidates should have the following minimum qualifications:
· Graduate degree in Business Administration, Economics, International Development, Agribusiness, Finance, or a related field.
· At least five (5) years of progressively responsible experience
· Experience of working within large-scale and complex private sector development programs, including market facilitation programs, with responsibility for the management of a specific component of these programs
· Significant experience and expertise in program management, including the management of staff and monitoring and evaluation of sector programs
· Excellent relationship management and communication skills, both external and internal team management.
· Proven experience of producing and presenting written and oral material in a concise, insightful and structured manner for a variety of audiences, including presenting evidence to influence decision- makers within public and private sectors
· Experience in training of staff on various operational project aspects and series of deliverables
· Demonstrated fluency with English, (speaking and writing skills)
· Relevant Master’s degree from an accredited university
HOW TO APPLY:
How to Apply
Qualified candidates are welcome to apply before the deadline on June 30th 2016. Opportunities are open for both nationals and international qualified candidates. Complete job descriptions of these positions can be viewed in the SAGCOT Centre Ltd website www.sagcot.com
Please attach a cover letter clearly stating which job you are applying for and a copy of your Curriculum Vitae and send it to only one of the addresses below. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.