INVITATION FOR TENDER FOR THE SUPPLY OF CARDS AND CONSUMABLES FOR THE COMPUTERISED DRIVERS LICENCES:
TENDER NO. AE/023/2015-16/HQ/G/044
- The Tanzania Revenue Authority has set aside funds for its operations during the financial year 2016/17. It is intended that part of the proceeds of the fund will be used to cover eligible payment under the contract for the supply of Cards and Consumables for the Computerised Drivers’ License System
- The TRA now invites the sealed tenders from eligible national and international Suppliers for the supply of Cards and Consumables.
The Supply of Cards and Consumables for the Computerised Drivers
3. Tendering will be conducted through the International Competitive Tendering procedures specified in the Public Procurement Regulations, 2013 – Government Notice No. 446 and is open to all Tenderers as defined in the Regulations.
4. Interested eligible Tenderers may obtain further information from and inspect the Tendering Documents at the office of the Secretary of the tender board, Tanzania Revenue Authority (TRA) Headquarters, Room No. G 15, P.O.Box 11491, Sokoine Drive, Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania. Telephone No.2119591-4, +255222119638 Fax 2128594, 255-022-119595 from Monday to Friday inclusive except on public holidays from 8.00 am to 17.00 pm .
5. A complete set of Tender Documents in English may be purchased by interested Tenderers on the submission of a written application bearing name of the firm, e-mail and postal address, fax and telephone to the address given below and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of TSHS 100,000 (Tanzania shillings One Hundred Thousand Only). Payments should either be by cash banker’s cheque, or banker’s draft payable to the Commissioner General.
6. All Tenders must be accompanied by a Tender Security equal to two (2) per cent of the Bid value in the format provided in the tendering documents.
7. All tenders in one original plus ONE copy and a copy in CD properly filled in, and enclosed in plain envelopes must be delivered to the address below at or before 10.00 am, Wednesday 27 July, 2016. Tenders will be opened promptly thereafter in public and in the presence of Tenderers’ representatives who choose to attend in the opening at the Board Room located in the 3rd Floor at the Headquarters of the Tanzania Revenue Authority, Sokoine Drive, Dar es Salaam.
8. Late Tenders, Portion of Tenders, Electronic Tenders, Tenders not received, Tenders not opened and not read out in public at the tender opening ceremony shall not be accepted for evaluation irrespective of the circumstances.
TANZANIA REVENUE AUTHORITY
ROOM NO. G 15, GROUND FLOOR,
DAR ES SALAAM, TANZANIA
TEL: +255 22 2119591/4, +255222119638
FAX: +255 22 2119595