Key responsibilities: Perform skilled electrical maintenance by providing technical service to optimize cost, equipment availability and customer satisfaction. Utilize own knowledge the objectives of the operation.
Principle Accountabilities: 1. Carry out inspections according to checklist, make spot repairs where necessary and report all findings at daily meeting a) Visual inspection of the plant equipment(equipment in operation) b) Identify all abnormalities such as unsafe conditions c) Produce Inspection reports as the result of the above process on daily basis and submit them to the Electrical Supervisor d) No unexpected problems during next period
2. Fault find, diagnose and repair equipment to maintain it to the highest standard, minimize break downs and minimize maintenance costs a) Problem identification of equipment b) Ensure all defects are fixed as required c) Break downs are minimized d) Proper maintenance to confirm to the required specification
3. Documentations a) Ensure all documentation are in a neat and tidy state b) Ensure that documentation in substations is complete and up to date and in a neat and tidy state
4. Housekeeping a) Ensure that substations are clean and neat
5. Ultimate responsible for safe working practices especially area of responsibility
6. Any other duties as may be assigned
Key requirements - Education and Experience: a) FTC/Diploma in Electrical Engineering or its related discipline b) Minimum 2 years in electrical maintenance experience in cement or equivalent industry
Knowledge and Skills: a) Understanding of electrical maintenance b) Knowledge of health ,safety and environmental risks identification and statutory requirements and management c) Good on fault finding d) Able to plan own activities e) Able to think himself in problem solving f) Fairy independent g) Able to take and follow instructions h) Good understanding of preventive maintenance requirement i) Honest and trustworthy
SALARY & BENEFITS The Company offers attractive salary and benefits package in line with the candidate’s qualifications, skills and experience.
Enter in Subject Line: Electrical Technician (This will speed up the process)
Qualified applicants should send their CV with the full job title in the subject line email@example.com.
(Do not send us your certificates) – only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.