INVITATION FOR TENDER FOR THE SUPPLY, INSTALLATION AND COMMISIONING OF ICT EQUIPMENT.TENDER NO. AE/023/2015-16/HQ/G/032
1. Tanzania Revenue Authority has set aside funds for its operations during the financial year 2015/16. It is intended that part of the proceeds of the fund will be used to cover eligible payment under the contract for theSupply, Installation and Commissioning ICT Equipment for TRA.
2. The Tanzania Revenue Authority now invites you to submit sealed tenders for the supply, installation and commissioning ICT Equipment for TRAas itemized below: -
Branded corporate personal computers (Desktop,UltraSlim, Mini Tower)
Branded APC Uninterruptible Power Supply
Branded corporate Laptops
Branded corporate Color Printers
Branded corporate Scanner
Branded Heavy Duty Normal Enterprise Printer
Branded Card Printer
Tenderers can bid for more than one lot however evaluation and award shall base on each lot. Tenderers are required to quote for all items in the lot.
3. Tendering will be conducted through the National Competitive Tendering procedures specified in the Public Procurement Regulations, 2013 – Government Notice No. 446 and is open to all Tenderers as defined in the Regulations.
4. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information at the office of the Secretary to TRA Tender Board, Tanzania Revenue Authority, (TRA) Headquarters, P.O.Box 11491, Sokoine Drive, Dar es salaam, Tanzania. Telephone No. 2119591-4, Fax 2128594, 255-022-119595 on Mondays to Fridays inclusive except on public holidays.
5. A complete set of Tender Documents in English may be purchased by interested Tenderers on the submission of a written application bearing name of the firm, e-mail and postal address, fax and telephone to the address given below and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of TSHS 50,000 (Tanzania shillings Fifty Thousand Only). Payments should either be by cash banker’s cheque, or banker’s draft payable to the Commissioner General
6. All tenders must be accompanied by a Bid Securing Declaration in the format provided in the Tendering Documents.
7. All tenders in one original plus ONE copy and a Soft Copy in CD, properly filled in, and enclosed in plain envelopes must be delivered to the address indicated on paragraph 4 above at or before 10.00 local time, Thursday 23 June 2016. Tenders will be opened promptly thereafter in public and in the presence of Tenderers’ representatives who choose to attend in the opening at the TRA Board Room located in the 3rd Floor at the Headquarters of the Tanzania Revenue Authority, Sokoine Drive, Dar es Salaam. 8. Late Tenders, Portion of Tenders, Electronic Tenders, Tenders not received, Tenders not opened and not read out in public at the tender opening ceremony shall not be accepted for evaluation irrespective of the circumstances.
Tanzania Revenue Authority