Reporting to the Training Manager, the jobholder will be responsible to deliver training for assigned training programs, courses and curriculum for assigned HR area. The jobholder will deliver assignments relating to training cycles: identifying training needs, delivery preparation, training delivery, implementation/applying learning and evaluation within an HR area.
- Coordinate persons involved in delivering training relating to own HR area (training delivery, internal line trainers, external trainers, training facility management)
- Formulates input to the Learning, Development and Talent plans and budgets relating to own HR Area.
- Formulates input to the Training Needs Analysis (TNA), training calendar, training delivery, training curriculum, aides and tools (development, maintenance, review, research, content, documentation, media) relating to own HR area.
- Delivers assigned training courses and programs relating to own HR area.
- Develops/reviews and maintains training curriculum, content, materials documents, manuals, aids, tools, and media relating to own HR area.
- Monitors and reports on the budget relating to own HR area within approved Learning, Development and Talent budget.
- Implements the Group HR Policies, procedures and processes relating to own HR area (refer to the Policy Execution Matrix) and provides line management with INTERMEDIARY guidance on matters arising thereof.
- Maintains relationships with INTERNAL / EXTERNAL customers/stakeholders/supplies relating to own HR Area: Line Managers, Training Service Providers, Curriculum Developer and Learning Institutions, Shared Service Departments (Finance, Procurement).
- Maintain data, records and statistics relating to own HR area: TNA documents, training calendars, schedules, invitation and attendance data, staff leaner days and training evaluation (level 1 to 4).
- A Bachelor’s Degree in a HR Management OR a Business Related Field from a University recognized by Commission for University Education.
- Certification in Training Delivery/Human Resources Management
- Should be a valid member of IHRM
- Master’s degree will be an added advantage
- A minimum of 4 Years’ experience in Learning and Development and the areas below:
- 3 years’ experience in People Management
- 3 years’ experience in Customer Service
- 3 years’ experience in Relationship Management
- 3 years’ experience in Project Management
- Knowledge of Labour and Employment Laws and HR Regulatory Guidelines
- Knowledge of HR Policy and Procedures
- High level of attention to detail
- Computer Literacy
The above positions are demanding roles which the Bank will provide a competitive package for the successful candidates. If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria given above, please submit your application with a detailed CV, stating your current position, remuneration level, e-mail address and telephone contacts quoting the job title/reference in the subject field to email@example.com
To be considered your application must be received by May 6, 2016.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
JOB REF: HR 02/2016