Reporting to the Head of Learning & Development, the jobholder will be responsible to manage the Group HR Talent Management Framework in liaison with HR Business Partners, Senior HR Advisors, Resourcing Managers, Executive and Senior Line Management. The framework entails planning for adequate resource cover and ensuring a healthy talent pipeline, career planning and development, developing competent employees and leadership capability.
- Collaborates with HR Business Partners, Senor HR Advisors, and senior line management to assess development needs, performing gap analysis, designing and leading programs that build people management and leadership skills and capabilities.
- Provides support to line management all phases/aspects of talent management such as succession management, assessment, talent pipelines, selection processes , skill pool management, competency definition (leadership and technical)
- Develops and or manages talent management programs and or initiatives: Executive Leadership Development, Critical Skills Acquisition, Management Trainee Program, Management Entry Program, Annual Internship, Group Exchange Program, International Assignment and International Training.
- Providing advisory support to line management in developing training programs that align with the Bank’s talent management plans.
- Manages the annual 360 degree feedback process.
- In liaison or collaboration with Service Providers, coordinates the development delivery of talent management training programs.
- Develops, manages and or maintains relationships with INTERNAL / EXTERNAL customers/stakeholders/supplies relating to own HR Area: Heads of Human Resources of International Businesses, Training Service Providers, Coaches, Mentors, Assessors, Heads of Departments, and Learning Institutions.
- Coordinates and executes talent audits across the Group.
- Maintain data, records and statistics relating to own HR area: talent lists and documents, data, critical roles lists, tools, assessments, performance, talent maps, talent pools, competency frameworks, talent audits, skill audits
- A Bachelor’s Degree in a HR Management OR a Business Related Field from a University recognized by Commission for University Education.
- Certificate/Diploma/Higher Diploma in Human Resources Management is required
- Should be a member of IHRM
- Master’s degree in HR Management will be an added advantage
- A minimum of 5 Years’ experience covering the following areas:
- At least 4 years’ experience in Learning and Development
- At least 4 years’ experience in Talent Management
- At least 3 years’ experience in Customer Service
- At least 3 years’ experience in Relationship Management
- At least 3 years’ experience in Project Management
- Knowledge of Labour and Employment Laws and HR Regulatory Guidelines
- Knowledge of HR Policy and Procedures
- High level of attention to detail
- Computer Literacy
The above position is a demanding role for which the Bank will provide a competitive package for the successful candidates. If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria given above, please submit your application with a detailed CV, stating your current position, remuneration level, e-mail address and telephone contacts quoting the job title/reference in the subject field to email@example.com
To be considered your application must be received by May 6, 2016.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
JOB REF: HR 03/2016