World vision is recruiting for 23 Sponsorship and program Facilitators positions in the following areas:
Kagera 3 posts(Bushangaro,Ruhita & Katerero), Kigoma 3 posts(Nyakitonto,Muhe &Buhoma), Maswa 2posts(Shishiyu & Kanadi), Babati 2posts(Gorowa & Kisongo Makuyuni), Northern 3 posts(Lake Eyasi,Endabash & Mukulat), Usambara 6posts(Ruvu Remit, Bwebwera, Mkinga, Kwamsisi,Mnyuzi) and Eastern 3posts( Magamba, Mgera & Dar urban). Please indicate the area of your interest in your application letter.
Purpose of the position:
Effectively and efficiently facilitate Implementation of Technical Program and sponsorship at the project level to ensure that communities are empowered for sustainable development and they contribute to child well-being outcome as per World Vision standards
Communicate World Vision's Christian ethos and demonstrate a quality of spiritual life that is an example to others.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Implementation and reporting of planned activities:
- Participate in planning and budgeting of Area Program, preparation of work plans, implementation of planned activities and monitoring/ reporting of progress.
- Implement the Technical Program for Livelihood& Resilience, Wash, H&N projects to ensure all project activities and budget are spent according to plan, budget, timeframe and quality
- Facilitate and monitor the implementation of planned activities and community level engagements.
- Mobilize and facilitate the engagements of stakeholders during planning and development meetings, workshops and Seminars.
- Identify local level partners, support and facilitate the partnership in the implementation of planned activities.
- Facilitate stakeholders and partners in supervision and monitoring of programmatic activities.
- Support the collection and documentation of impact and success stories on monthly, quarterly, semiannual and annually.
SPONSORSHIP AND PROGRAM FACILITATOR ( 22 POSTS )