Who we want
Do you want to be at the forefront of developing and testing survey methods for global projects?
Do you have a passion for survey research methodology excellence?
Do you consistently strive to make powerful discoveries about authentic public opinions?
Do you enjoy using your broad experience, resourceful creativity and confidence to overcome complex challenges?
Do you find it easy to explain your research methods and analysis with sophistication?
If so, join us, and take your expertise to the next level. Gallup is looking for a knowledgeable survey research methodologist to partner with our consultants on high-level global research projects. Confident communication, strong insights, project management and strategic thinking are vital to success in this role. Ideal candidates will have experience with multi-mode survey design, questionnaire design, pretesting methods, survey implementation and strategies for increasing response rates.
What you need
• A master’s degree in statistics, survey methodology, sociology or a related area is required
• Minimum of five years of professional experience in survey research
What you’ll do
• Partner with consulting teams to identify the methodology and sample design that meet their project objectives
• Effectively communicate insights with internal and external clients
• Design and test survey instruments
• Solve problems caused by non-response or other sample issues
• Develop innovative ideas to increase response rates
• Implement survey design experiments, and make recommendations for future surveys
Gallup is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer that celebrates, supports and promotes diversity and inclusion. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or gender identity, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.