Finance Business Partner (Commercial and Technology)
Finance Business Partnering aids the business units in setting strategy, decision making, provides insights & options that drive enhanced value creation, is part of the bid management process and helps the business to achieve targets through relevant and timely monitoring of results.
Help the business to take the right decisions – steer the right allocation of resources
· Drive efficiency & Cash generation – identify & deliver cost, revenue and working capital efficiency opportunities
· Be an active member of the business unit management team - involvement in formulating strategy & decision making at business unit level
· Preparation of realistic & structured business cases to support investment & commercial decisions
· Be proactive, looking at problems, providing solutions & alternatives.
· Execute profitability analysis of enterprise offers and ad-hoc profitability analysis
· Support development of calculation tools and verify alignment with forecast
· Provide informed and insightful analysis on actual performance and support in identifying management actions to remedy gaps vs forecast
· Proactively advise and support the business unit to ensure an effective operating control environment is in place