Milvik is the leading provider of mobile delivered insurance and health services in emerging markets. We offer simple and affordable life, accident and health insurance services.
We developed an industry leading pay-as-you-go (‘PAYG’) insurance product that is the first of its kind in most markets. A large part of our business is driven by partnerships but we are rapidly expanding our BIMA-branded portfolio, in which we sell products directly to consumers.
Daily duties of Insurance Sales Agents:
• Selling Milvik Insurance policies to customers coming
• Create a strategy and execute a plan to sell Milvik insurance policies in the community to customers and groups (e.g. Savings, Boda Boda etc)
• Deliver excellent customer service for all Milvik Customers in the branch and community in which they operate. This includes solving all customer complaints and queries regarding the product.
• Ensures that customer issues are dealt with in an efficient manner
• Assist customers with filling out claims forms and monitor claim process with central Milvik team to make sure the customer is paid within 3 days, updating them as necessary
• Manage all customers so that they renew their policies on a monthly and annual basis
• Perform administrative tasks such as maintaining electronic and paper records
Successful candidate will be based in a bank
As such the person filling this position needs to have:
• Bachelor/Advanced Diploma in Insurance and Risk Management is required
• Preferred candidates are residents of Moshi
• Good computer knowledge and application -MS Word and Excel in particular
• Good communication skills both written and spoken
• Good knowledge of Insurance and claims settlement
• Should have excellent customer care skills to be polite and professional at all times
• Should be proactive, energetic and a self starter
• Ability to work independently, in a stressful environment, by being self motivated and disciplined
All applications should be addressed and sent to the undersigned either by email via email@example.com and or by postal mail not later than 12th August 2016.
Milvik Tanzania Limited,
P.O. Box 31308
Mikocheni phase II, Kiko Avenue (White Star Complex)
Dar es Salaam