AccessBank Tanzania (ABT) is a commercial bank with a special focus on microfinance. With very strong international shareholders such as AccessHolding, International Finance Corporation (World Bank), KfW, African Development Bank and MicroVest, ABT’s vision is to be committed to the development of financial systems that support social progress by rendering services to all people with the same ambition for excellence and quality.
As one of the fastest-growing banks in Tanzania, we are offering excellent long-term career development opportunities for experienced and highly motivated professional applicants. In order to support our dynamic expansion process, we are looking forward to recruit self-motivated and enthusiastic individual to join our team of AccessBank Tanzania at our Head Office in Dar es Salaam.
SENIOR INFORMATION SECURITY OFFICER
- Guide implementation of Information Security Management Systems (ISMS) according to ISO 27001 keeping abreast of latest security and privacy legislation, regulations, advisories, alerts and vulnerabilities pertaining to the institution
- Conceptualize implementation of appropriate information security policies and procedures provided by Access Bank and plan resources to accomplish specific work packages and deliverables
- Initiate development of procedures to implement policy requirements and lead specification of roles and responsibilities
- Define training target groups, develop training measures and implement Information’s security training and awareness programs for employees
- Develop and implement an ongoing risk assessment program targeting information security and privacy matters, recommend methods for vulnerability detection and remediation, and oversee vulnerability testing (software, system architecture, system configuration, user access
- Guide administration of access rights per role (attribution and revocation and ensure consistent application of security standards across global technical infrastructure.
- People Competencies
- Ability to communicate effectively with colleagues in various business disciplines and IT regarding technical and business banking issues in English language
- Role models supportive contributions in the team and negotiates successful resolutions
- Developing, sponsoring or supporting the introduction of new and improved method, products, procedures, or technologies
- Self-Management Competencies
- Ability to work independently, meet deadlines and motivate others to do the same
- Good work-load management: post holder can effectively handle several problems or tasks at once and stays calm under stress and also keeps an overview of priorities
- Maintains an overview of relevant information and shares them with the respective colleagues Hands-on mentalityQualifications:
- Education: and Experience: Hands-on team leadership and management experience, ideally coupled with suitable management qualifications preferred minimum level is degree on Information Technology or related field.
- At least 2 years of professional experience in an operational IT role and Information Security.
- Background in technical IT roles such as IT architecture, development or operations, with a clear and abiding interest in information security;
- Knowledge of information security and risk control frameworks (COBiT, ISO27001, ITIL);
- Knowledge of business continuity and IT disaster recovery frameworks such as ISO 22301;
- Absolutely trustworthy with high standards of personal integrity (demonstrated by an unblemished career history, complete lack of criminal convictions etc.), and willing to undergo vetting and/or personality assessments to verify this if necessary
The senior Accountant shall explore and report on the matters relating to;
- Control of payments to the Bank’s staff and suppliers;
- Ensuring proper recording of all financial transactions of the Bank
- Production of internal reports of the Bank;
- Production of external reports of the Bank;
- Other tasks, which may be from time to time assigned by the Chief Accountant
- Academic Qualification University Degree in Accountancy.
- Holder of Certified Public Accountant (C.P.A)
- Good knowledge of the approved accounting policies and procedures of the Bank
- Good knowledge of the financial controls and risk management
- Good knowledge of the legal system and tax system of Tanzania and the norms of the Central Bank
- Excellent knowledge of International financial reporting standards and other local accounting standards
- Languages: Fluency in English and Kiswahili.
Please send your resume and motivation letter by email to email@example.com or Human Resources Department, P.O BOX 95068, Dar es Salaam. Certificates and other relevant documents will be required during the application. Motivation letters should explain why you fit for this position and should include a summary of your achievements in your current position. Deadline for submission is 04th June, 2016.
AccessBank Tanzania is an equal opportunities employer.