The CompanyOur client a Listed and Regional Commercial Bank, with operations in East Africa, Anglophone/Francophone West Africa and the United Kingdom and a strong professional service culture is seeking to recruit the following roles.
Summary of Key Duties and Responsibilities:• Review of Regulatory returns;
• Anchor Statutory External Audit (Planning and Finalization) and Regulatory review;
• Coordinate of Budget Processes;
• Liaise with Regulatory Authorities e.g. BOT, TRA, Other relevant regulators and Internal dependencies;
• Anchor Monthly and Quarterly Profitability Review sessions;
• Review of Tax Liabilities and filing of Tax returns;
• Periodic reviews of Management Accounts; and
• General Ledger Controls
Qualification and experience required:•Undergraduate degree;
•A Certification as a Public Accountant is compulsory. A Masters degree/other professional qualifications will be an added advantage;
•6-8 Years working experience;
•Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office tools;
•Good knowledge of IFRS; Tanzanian Banking Act and Company/Allied Matters Act, Securities Exchange Commission and stock exchange rules;
•Advanced knowledge of local and cross border tax laws/management; and
•International trade finance dynamics, high level treasury management skills.
Additional InformationCompetitive packages will be offered to the successful candidates depending on the experience and qualifications of the successful applicants.
If you believe your career objectives match this challenging role, please apply online via our recruitment channel http://www.pwc.com/tz/en/executive-search/index.jhtml by Monday 15th August 2016.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.