The CompanyOur client a Listed and Regional Commercial Bank, with operations in East Africa, Anglophone/Francophone West Africa and the United Kingdom and a strong professional service culture is seeking to recruit the following roles.
Summary of Key Duties and Responsibilities:• Develop, execute and manage commercial strategy and tactical business plan, taking into account the market opportunity/growth potential, competitor activity, existing capabilities and risk appetite;
• Agree target market selection and customer propositions within the strategy;
• Devise and agree product and sales mix;
• Define measurable business growth objectives, management processes and measures;
• Define and develop a service-based sales culture; and
• Responsibility for strategic management, business development and profitability of applicable business units/Locations within the Country.
Qualification and experience required:•Undergraduate degree;
•A Masters degree/professional qualifications will be an added advantage;
•6-8 Years working experience in banking; and
•Business Development Skills, Customer service skills, Relationship/People Management Skills, Negotiation Skills, Leadership skills, Marketing, Selling and Strong Credit analysis skills.
Additional InformationCompetitive packages will be offered to the successful candidates depending on the experience and qualifications of the successful applicants.
If you believe your career objectives match this challenging role, please apply online via our recruitment channel http://www.pwc.com/tz/en/executive-search/index.jhtml by Monday 15th August 2016.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.