Reporting to the Branch Manager, the Sales representatives will be responsible for acquisition of new business within the assigned Sales locations.
The position is on contract terms for a period of 12 months.
This challenging opportunity to contribute to the growth of our business will involve the following:
- Deliver set Sales targets in asset and liability for; SME, Personal Banking, Advantage, Agent banking, Mortgage, Card, Micro Finance and Sahl products.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Participate in product campaigns to ensure product information is readily available to customers.
- Conduct door-to-door Direct selling
- Seek customer feedback on bank products.
- Provide regular Sales reports.
Qualifications and Experience
For the above position, the successful applicants should have:
- A university degree from a recognized institution.
- Must have a minimum Mean grade of C+ in K.C.S.E with a C+ in Mathematics and English.
- Experience in sales or client relationship management will be an added advantage.
- Age 26 years and below.
- Excellent analytical and interpersonal skills.
- A passion and commitment to quality service performance.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to meet stringent targets within defined deadlines.
- Certificate of Good Conduct.
How to Apply
The above positions are demanding roles and the Bank will provide a competitive package for the right candidates.
If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria given above, complete the Direct Sales Representative application form.
Please email a completed application form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To be considered, your application must be received by 29th July, 2016.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.