HFH Kenya is a leading housing organization founded in 1982 whose mandate is to enable low income communities to access decent and affordable shelter. Through provision of affordable financial and technical services, HFHK brings people together to build homes, communities and hope.
This is an exciting time to join HFH Kenya following its just completed strategic plan. This vacancy announcement is for the position of ICT & Data Management Coordinator to strengthen the team that takes HFHK work and actualization of the strategy to the next level.
Reporting to the Country Director, ICT & Data Management Coordinator will be responsible for ensuring timely coordination and provision of ICT service to all functions of HFH Kenya, ensuring implementation of well-coordinated systems with sufficient controls, taking lead in recommending / developing systems that support HFH Kenya in maximizing business delivery, management of data support systems in the organization and ensuring compliance to applicable internal controls and best practice. He /she will ensure that information systems offer the highest level of reliability and accuracy while ensuring that data integrity and security is guaranteed. In addition, offering high level of efficient service in terms of data entry, processing and retrieval.
Qualifications, Experience, Skills & Abilities
· A Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology in ICT / Computer Science
· Microsoft qualifications will be an added advantage.
· Membership of a professional ICT body
· At least 5 years of working experience in a similar position in an NGO or private sector.
· Hands on experience in computerized packages particularly SUN systems and ELOS. Additional programming experience will be an advantage.
· Experience of supporting a Windows environment and Firewalls.
· Experience working with outsourced providers in delivering services based on service level agreements
HOW TO APPLY:
If you feel you meet the requirements of the position, send your application letter indicating the reference number and quoting your current and expected salary, title of position along with an updated CV and telephone contacts of three professional references to firstname.lastname@example.org to be received by 13thSeptember, 2016. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For a detailed job description, please visit our website: www.hfhkenya.org. HFH Kenya is an equal opportunity employer.