Reporting to the Programs Director his/her overall responsibility is management and supervision of the office administrative components including logistics, facilities, fleet, stores management and front office management.
1.Maintaining office Services.
· Ensure policy and procedures are maintained by all staff members
· Implement and innovate tools for effective and efficient monitoring of Administrative expenditures against financial plans.
· Monitor and record post and email matters, manage office telephone lines, track usage/abuse of facilities
· Oversee travel, accommodation and transport arrangement
· Review supply requisitions
· Liaise with other agencies, organizations and partner groups
· Perform logistic tasks to support technical staff and ensure the smooth running of the project
· Manage petty Cash
· Organize weekly and monthly staff meeting
· Supervise office staff
· Liaise with Operations Manager, Regional Coordinator/Director to assign and monitor clerical and secretarial functions
· Orient and train employees on Administrative issues
· Provide on job training to staff
3.Maintaining office records
· Design and maintain an efficient and up to date filing systems
· Ensure protection and security of files and records
· Ensure personal files are up to date and secure
4.Maintaining office efficiency
· Monitor the efficient utilization of organizational resources, identify gaps and devise ways of addressing them
· Organize for office maintenance and repair work
· Supervise the implementation of new office systems
· Maintain and replenish inventory
Bachelor’s Degree in any business related field or its equivalent
At least five (5) years progressive experience in office management preferably with a health-orientated NGO
Proficiency in MS Office tools and office automation solutions
Certificate in Secretarial duties or front office operations is an added advantage
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested applicants are invited to email their applications and detailed CV with contact details of three referees to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating the job title and reference number on the subject line, on or before 5:00PM on Tuesday, September 27, 2016.
CHS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Shortlisting will be done on a rolling basis and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification