Dept: Distribution Department
Managed by : Head of Distributions Department
Major: BBA,ACCOUNTS OR STATISTICS
1) Responsible for the progress and quality of the job.
2) Ensure categories and quantities handset for business match with market
3) Responsible for the quality of handset subscriber (quality handset, subscriber) base on Product packet and Business policy...
4) Management of database.
5) Working plans.
6) Identify and solve the problems related to the Product and business policy.
7) Checking and supervising the implementation.
8) Responsible for the quality and progress of product and business policy.
9) Database management in business.
10) Administration, supervision, checking the Business plans.
11) Join weekly internal training.
12) Training to improve the quality of Business Staff.
13) Participate in professional meetings of the Company and the Group.
14) Support the Business of Province as required.
15) Training to improve the quality of Business Staff.
16) Participate in professional meetings of the Company and the Group.
17) Implement the recommendations of the strategic business plan.
18) Evaluate operational issues to determine whether competitive and staying current with the latest trends in the industry.
19) Monitor external and internal environment for development of new market segments.
20) Assist in or produce feasibility studies/business plans for new product development
21) Develop marketing campaigns for new handset and services. This includes formulating a specific budget and expenditure plan for each.
HOW TO APPLY
All applications should be sent to the Human Resource Department in the following email.
Cv`s can also be received in hand at our Head office from 8:00 am to 5: 30 pm.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Attractive salary will be provided to the individuals who qualify for this positions.