Masasi-Nachingwea Water Supply and Sanitation Authority (MANAWASA) is an Autonomous Water Unitility Organization responsible for providing water supply and sanitation services for Masasi and Nachingwea Town and villages living along water main pipe. MANAWASA is hereby announcing one vacant post as follows.
Job Title: Internal Auditor (1 Post)
• Minimum qualification is Advanced Diploma in Accountancy from recognized institution.
• Cerrified public Accountant-Tanzania or equivalent qualification is an added advantage.
• At least 3 years proven working experience as an auditor in a reputable organization.
• Capable of preparing and presenting competent audit reports to the Board of Directors.
• Computer literate in Microsoft Office Programme as well as financela programmes.
• Very good command of English and Swahili languages.
Salary will be paid according to MANAWASA scale.
How to Apply
Apply in handwriting enclosing curriculum vitae, certified copies of relevant certificates and letters from 2 referees; telephone numbers and e-mail address. Applications should be sent to MANAWASA as registered mails by postal office, EMS and DHL.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for interview. MANAWASA is an equal opportunity employer. Leaving certificates and transcripts without degree or diploma certificates will not be accepted. The deadline for submission is 14th April, 2016.
The Managing Director
MASASI-Nachingwea Water Supply and Sanitation Authority