1. CHIEF INTERNAL AUDITOR
REPORTING TO: CHIEF OPERATING OFFICER
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Develop and implement audit plans of internal business processes, application systems, general controls, and technical infrastructure
• Conduct Technical Audit in Technology Department, Processess and Procedures
• Conduct inspection and audit of owner supplied material and contractor’s supplied materials in compliance with material specifications and technical descriptions.
• Ensure that company employees are adhering to, and following, safely and security guidelines as established by management
• Prepare written audit reports and recommendations to improve the efficiency in its operation.
• Compile the working papers and document properly to substantiate the audit reports.
• Conduct Financial Audit on Processes and Procedures
• Conduct Procurement Audit
• Develop and implement audit plans of internal business processes, application systems, and general controls
• Conduct the Audit of revenue, financial and expenditures of the company
• Conduct stock verification of Vehicle spares, Generator spares, DG Batteries, Fuel...etc..
• Documentations of the audit working papers
• Conduct annual Physical verification of good in the central store
• Inspection of the goods (stationeries)
• Ensure that company employees are adhering to, and following the safety and security guidelines as established by management
• Issue of Audit Clearance Certificate for Promotion, Training, Studies…etc..
• Prepare written audit reports and recommendations to improve the efficiency in its operation
• Compile the audit working papers to authenticate the audit observations
Monitoring and evaluation of adequacy of the internal controls
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers
• Excellent computer proficiency (MS Office – Word, Excel and Outlook)
• Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer service
• Must be able to work at any part of within and outside Tanzania where our operations taking place
• Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices
• Bachelor Degree in Accounting with CPA preferred and or
• MBA in Finance or any other field will be an added value
• Not less than 5 years working in telecommunications industry or related field
The position will attract a competitive salary package, which will include excellent benefits.
Applicants are invited to submit their Application Letters, Resume’s, Copies of Certificates and other credential certificates (indicating the position title in the subject) via e-mail to:
Human Resources and Administration Manager
Email to: HR@newl.co.tz, or By hand delivery at NEWL Offices
Deadline – 13th May 2016
Northern Engineering Works Limited has a strong commitment to health and safety .
Northern Engineering Works Limited offers equal employment opportunities to qualified men and women.
If you are not contacted by Northern Engineering Works Limited Twenty (20) days after the closing date, you should consider your application as unsuccessful. Short listed candidates may be subjected to any of the following: competency assessment; physical capability assessment and reference checking.