Reporting to the Property Manager, the job holder’s role will be to oversee the operation of Kencom House Building which ranges from physical property management, facilities management and security operation in liaison with security department.
- Meet with prospective tenants to show properties, explain terms of occupancy, and provide information about local areas.
- Inspect premises, facilities, and equipment routinely to determine necessity of repairs or maintenance.
- Investigate complaints, disturbances and violations and resolve problems following management rules and regulations.
- Plan, schedule, and coordinate general maintenance, major repairs, and remodelling/refurbishment activities
- Manage and oversee operations, maintenance, administration of Plant, Lifts, machinery etc.
- Maintain records of usage activity, special permits & licenses issued and track property availability.
In order to be considered for the position, all applicants should have;
- University degree in Engineering related courses/Building and Construction/ Land Economics from a recognized university.
- Professional qualifications in Engineering related courses/Building and Construction/ Land Economics.
- At least 2 years of facilities management especially of modern high rise buildings
- At least 5 years Risk Management experience
- At least 5 years in team management
- Willing to learn and highly adaptable to changes.
- Planning and Organizing skills
- Project Management Skills
The above position is demanding for which the bank will provide a competitive package for the successful candidates. If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria given above, please submit your application with a detailed CV, stating your current position, remuneration level e-mail and telephone contacts quoting the job title/reference in the subject field to email@example.com
To be considered your application must be received by April 4, 2016.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
JOB REF: LOG 02/2016