Comprehensive Community Based Rehabilitation in Tanzania (CCBRT) is a locally registered NGO first established in 1994. It is the largest indigenous provider of disability and rehabilitation services in the country. CCBRT aims to empower people with disabilities and their families, improve their quality of life, and ensure access to medical and rehabilitative treatment. Committed to preventing disabilities wherever possible, CCBRT is also engaged in extensive maternal and newborn healthcare (MNHC) activities and is currently constructing a Maternity and Newborn Hospital. In support of continuous improvement of our health services and contribute to the development of health care professionals in Tanzania, CCBRT is also establishing a Training Centre.
We are looking for a business minded Training Centre coordinator who is leading the further development of the Training Centre strategy and leads the establishment of the CCBRT Training Centre.
· Develop and implement the CCBRT Training Centre strategy
· Explore the training business potential of CCBRT work areas (internal capacity assessment, regulations)
Conduct market analysis in East Africa on CME needs in work areas of CCBRT
Track new training methods, techniques and technologies in the respective work areas for CCBRT
· Define the road map to establish the training centre and lead the implementation of the Training Centre
· Engage with external stakeholders that can contribute to the establishment and operationalization of the TC
· Close link with other CCBRT departments on role training centre for internal capacity building
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
· Degree holder in business development, marketing, Education, HR or related field
· Experience in the (public)health sector is an advantage
· Proven working experience in coordinating multiple training events in a corporate setting (including budget)
· Experience in setting up a training centre or similar entity is an advantage
· Adequate knowledge of learning management systems, modern training methods / techniques and web delivery tools
· Proven knowledge on full training cycle (assess needs, plan, develop, coordinate, monitor and evaluate)
· MS Office proficiency
· Advanced organisational skills with the ability to handle multiple assignments
· Effective communication skills
· Works under minimal supervision
· Drive and persistence
· Intercultural sensitivity
HOW TO APPLY:
CCBRT seeks to recruit individuals who are passionate about the work they do, who are compassionate in character and who have excellent standards of competency. CCBRT is an equal opportunities employer and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply. Please submit curriculum vitae with two references and maximum one page cover letter on why you believe you are the right candidate for this position via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate job reference number: 2016 - 10.