(TENDER NO: AE/023/2015-16/HQ/N/031)
- The Government of Tanzania has set aside funds for the operation of the Tanzania Revenue Authority during the financial year 2015/16. It is intended that part of the proceeds of the fund will be used to cover eligible payment under the contract for the Provision of Repair and Maintenance Services for the TRA Patrol Boats.
- The Tanzania Revenue Authority now invites sealed Tenders from eligible “National” service providers to submit sealed Tender for Provision of Repair and Maintenance Services for the TRA Patrol Boats.
- Tendering will be conducted through the National Competitive tendering procedures specified in the Public Procurement (Regulations, 2013 – Government Notice No. 446 and is open to all Tenderers as defined in the Regulations.
- Interested eligible Tenderers may obtain further information from and inspect the Tendering Documents at the office of the Head of Procurement Management Unit, Tanzania Revenue Authority, (TRA) Headquarters, Room No. G 15, Ground Floor, P. O. Box 11491, email:email@example.com ; Sokoine Drive, Dar es salaam, Tanzania. Telephone No. 2119591-4, Fax 2128594, 255-022-119595/2119638 on Mondays to Fridays inclusive except on public holidays.
- A complete set of Tendering Documents in English and additional sets may be purchased by interested Tenderers on the submission of a written application to the address given under paragraph 4 above and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of T SHS 50,000. Payment should be by Cash payable to Commissioner General; Tanzania Revenue Authority
- All Tenders must be accompanied by a Tender Securing Declaration in the format provided in the Tendering Documents.
- All Tenders in one original plus one Copy in hardcopy and a softcopy; properly filled in, and enclosed in plain envelopes must be delivered to the office of Head of Procurement Management Unit, Room No. G. 15, Ground Floor, at or before 10.00 hours local time Thursday 21 April, 2016. Tenders will be opened promptly thereafter in public and in the presence of Tenderers’ representatives who choose to attend in the opening at the Conference Room located in the 5th Floor at the Headquarters of the Tanzania Revenue Authority, Sokoine Drive, Dar es Salaam.
- Late Tenders, portion of Tenders, electronic Tenders, Tenders not received, and not opened and not read out in public at the Tender opening ceremony shall not be accepted for evaluation irrespective of the circumstances.
Tanzania Revenue Authority
P.O. Box 11491
Dar Es Salaam