Abood Group of Companies based in Morogoro, Tanzania wishes to recruit suitably qualified candidate for the position of:
Job Title: Workshop Supervisors
- Assist the Workshop Manager in implementation of vehicle maintenance plans at the central workshop.
- Inspect vehicle preventive maintenance and repairs at the workshop.
- Raise new job cards for vehicle service and repair orders as per the maintenance schedule and inspection, for approval by the
- Fleet Manager before commencing work.
- Carry out vehicle inspection as necessary to comply with the Traffic Act.
- Arrange for annual vehicle inspections as necessary at the government inspection center.
Qualifications, Experience and Personal Attributes:
- Completion of O-level education.
- Diploma or technical certificate from a recognized institution in Automotive Engineering (specializing in Heavy Vehicles).
- At least five years’ experience (important to experience in Scania, MAN trucks and or buses).
- Self motivated individual who can work with minimal supervision.
- Computer literate.
Interested and suitable qualified individuals should forward their applications enclosing copies of their academic and professional certificates, detailed CV indicating work experience, current remuneration and employer, email address and daytime telephone contact to:
later than 15th April.