Level of experience
Area of interest
Unilever K Ltd
Carry out utilities equipment and process servicing, preventive maintenance inspection, machinery overhauls, machinery installation, minor welding and fabrication and other repairs in refrigeration and AC systems, steam systems, compressed air systems, water and fuel supply systems.
• Carry out major overhauls and service of machines and systems.
• Attend to emergency breakdowns.
• Carry out minor welding and fabrications.
• Troubleshooting and rectifications repair and restore defective plant and machines.
• Liaise with the assistant engineering manager or plant engineer and raise store and purchase requisitions for required materials and spare parts.
• Participate in planning and execution of machinery and process inspections, preventive maintenance work and other maintenance activities.
• Participate in improving the plant for safety, efficiency and productivity.
• Participate in new plant installation and commissioning.
• Carry out maintenance and safety inspections.
• Participate in setting up and implementing of cleaning, lubrication and inspection standards.
• Liaise with plant engineer to write safety work permits for predetermined work classification.
• Write shift reports in the performance of plant machinery and equipment.
• Report to assistant engineering manager or plant engineer on emergency breakdown, safety etc.
• Work with electrical team where necessary.
1. Diploma in Refrigeration and Air conditioning, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
2. Three years (3) relevant experience in refrigeration and Air conditioning.
3. Knowledge and experience in boiler operations and plumbing.
4. Experience as production operator or fitter in an added advantage.
05 Feb 2012
Fixed Term-Full Time