Engineering Stores Clerk
Level of experience
Area of interest
Unilever K Ltd
Carry out engineering stores stock movement control, manual and electronic (requisitions, receipts, issues, returns, stock take, reconciliations write offs).
• Raise requisitions in IPR (manual) and MP2 (electronic). Ensure correct specifications (liaise with engineers/users).
• Notify relevant engineers/users on approval status.
• Receive copies of PO and pass to supplier.
• Follow up with suppliers on items delivery and delivery schedules.
• Physical receipts of all stock items (both imports and local items).
• Transfer of all stock items to racks. Ensure all racks are clearly labelled.
• Issuing stock items from the racks.
• Generating end month report for Accounts section and other consumers.
• Stock monitoring for stores replenishments.
• Updating returnable books and follow up.
• Stock taking and reconciliation.
• Prepare list of obsolete items and initiate write off process.
• Overseeing total operations of engineering stores.
1. Diploma in mechanical and electrical engineering field.
2. One year relevant experience in stores.
3. Experience as a production operator or fitter will be an added advantage.
05 Feb 2012
Fixed Term-Full Time