Junior Engineer - Instrumentation
- Supervise the preventive, corrective, troubleshooting, shut down and major and minor maintenance activities on various types of instrumentation
- Inventory management and spare parts requirement planning
- To supervise a team of technicians caring out basic instrumentation maintenance activities according to plan in order to assure the maximum equipment availability and precision respecting all internal maintenance procedures and best practices and all the safety regulations and procedures.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Execute routine check ups of instrumentation equipment's according to maintenance schedule plan workload, man power availability and company procedures.
- To coordinate the testing, repairing, calibration and trouble shooting of the instrumentation control systems.
- To allocate work orders and supervise instrumentation technicians in the executions of activities ensuring adherence to established standard and guidelines.
- To ensure compliance with HSE procedures during maintenance work.
- To evaluate the man power requirement for daily preventive, break down and shut down maintenance and prepare the job schedule.
- To monitor the work order status for obstacles and to re-schedule the task if required.
- To endorse work feed back and close out work orders in the maintenance data base.
- To liaise with mechanical and Electrical sections and establish a seamless integration between operations and maintenance teams.
- To prepare and review various maintenance performance report such as preliminary failure and root cause analysis reports.
- To evaluate and list spare parts requirement for smooth and trouble free operations of plant
Education and experience - Bachelor degree or its equivalent in Electronics engineering, Instrumentation engineering and Telecom( 3 employees required) - Diploma in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering (3 employees required) - Minimum of one years experience for bachelor degree - Two years minimum experience for diploma holder Applications should be send via Email or Post DANGOTE INDUSTRIES LIMITED Tanzania 23 km, Mtwara-Lindi Road, Mayanga Ward, P.O. Box No. 1241, Mtwara, Tanzania.