ICAP TANZANIA INTERNSHIP PROGRAM
ICAP INTERNSHIP PROGRAM FOR FRESH GRADUATES
ICAP-Columbia University is a non-governmental International Organization Operating in Tanzania since 2004. With funding from the US Government and in collaboration /partnership with Ministry of Health and Social Welfare (MOHSW) ICAP Tanzania provides quality comprehensive family focused HIV Prevention, Care and Treatment services at health facilities.
ICAP Tanzania office is inviting applications for a 3 months’ internship program from young energetic and talented fresh graduates to develop their practical experience on the following areas:
• Public Health
• Public Administration
• Procurement and Supply Chain Management
• Economics & Statistics
• Health Information system management
• For interested applicants please Address the following in your statement of interest:
1. Why are you interested in public health?
2. What are your goals for this internship experience?
3. What are your career goals?
4. What skills and experiences will you bring to ICAP?
5. What is your desired start date?
• Please email your statement of interest and CV to email@example.com the application
deadline is 03 February 2017.