STAMIGOLD Company Limited -Biharamulo Mine is a subsidiary company of the Sate Mining Corporation (STAMICO) operating a gold mine. The mine is located in the Biharamulo Forest Reserve, South West of Mwanza in Kagera region. In order to run the mine effectively and efficiently, the Company invites applications from qualified candidates to fill the existing vacancies as detailed below:-
CCTV Operators (2 posts)
Reporting Line: Surveillance Supervisor
Work Station: Biharamulo Mine Site
Work Roster: 6/3 (42 days on, 21 days off)
Contract Duration: Not exceeding 1 year, subject to renewal
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
– Representing Stamiogold mine on the mine site as surveillance operator
– Ensure that no any security member is in possession of private fire alarm or traditional weapon while on duty
– Detecting and ensuring no loss of product takes place inside the process plant
– Reporting and recording in a daily log all breaches and suspicious activities in accordance with the Company operational procedures.
– Assisting and advising on the development of CCTV procedures, equipment and deployment.
– Detecting any suspicious behaviour of process personnel and reporting such behaviours
– Ensuring that all camera positions remain unchanged during all times
– Monitoring mill relining and ensure that the relining procedure is followed.
– Do routine checks on the perimeter lights and ensure it is all in working order
– Acknowledging all activated alarms and arrange alarm attendance in accordance with the alarm procedures.
– Reporting any system failures without delay and enter detail in the system defect register.
– Carrying out any other relevant duties as assigned by the Supervisor
PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
– Advanced level of Secondary School Education
– Surveillance skills and the use of body language.
– Minimum of 5 years Working experience in the mining industry and gold processing environment would be an advantage
– Experience of CCTV Security professional would be an advantage.
– A working knowledge of appropriate software programs that will facilitate the reporting and control aspects of the projects including Word, Excel and Babylon System.
MODE OF APPLICATION:
Interested applicants meeting the above job requirements should send their applications with their detailed curriculum vitae(CV), Either photocopies of birth certificate or Vote ID or Travel Passport, copies of academic qualifications and provide names of three referees with their contact postal address, e-mail and telephone numbers.
Further to the above applications should reach the undermentioned not later than 20th January, 2017
P.O. Box 78508
Dar es salaam
All applications should reach Stamigold via email@example.com
Only Shortlisted candidates shall be contacted
Source:Daily News 6 January, 2017