Duties and Responsibilities
• Monitoring vocational training in Nyarugusu Camp
• Arranging vocational training in the camp
• Assist in preparing vocational training activity plans, in consultation with the training providers
• Organize and supervise implementation of vocational training courses, ensuring that all logistical arrangements are taken and that beneficiaries attend regularly
• Ensure all trainings have clear objectives, budgets and all procedures are followed appropriately
• Writing reports
• Any other duty assigned by authority
• University degree in development, economy or business related fields
• Minimum 2 years of work experience with international/local NGOs in program/project implementation and management in the area of community development, refugee services, and livelihood projects/program;
• Experience in Vocational Training for refugees will be an added advantage
• Excellent command of written and spoken English
• Ability in spoken French would be an asset.
Interested and qualified Tanzanians are invited to send their applications with only enclosed Cover letter showing your competence and why you want to work with Good neighbors Tanzania. Detailed curriculum vitae containing the complete names of candidate, complete addresses (postal, email, phone); together with names and complete contact details of three referees. All application should be addressed to: E-mail: email@example.com. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted through their active mobile numbers and email. Good Neighbors Tanzania will not be responsible for transport and accommodation during the interview, there will be no refund for the expenses incurred.