Duties and Responsibilities
• Responsible for new children finding.
• Ensuring the successful implementation of Annual Child Letter, Annual Progress Reports, Home Visits and Monitoring of Sponsored Children.
• Ensuring quality submission of correspondences e.g. Child Intake Form, Annual Progress Reports, Drop-out Reports using the Child Management System.
• Create and regularly update a database for beneficiaries and sponsors ensuring that pertinent details and documents are filed regularly.
• Ensure the delivery of gifts and letters from sponsors to the children and ensure the submission of replies.
• Making of children identity cards for the registered children.
• Ensuring all pictures do match with children’s information.
• Checking children who are in need of emergency services and report to sponsorship manager.
• To identify time to time demands of the project.
• Respond effectively to sponsor queries or response whenever they arise.
• To prepare budget request for all facilities demanded for the project.
• In charge of Child Management System which involves Child Intake Program and Community Development Child Management Program.
• At least 2 years of experience working in relevant field.
• Bachelor degree in social studies or relevant field
• Fluency in English.
• Advanced skills in using MS Word/Excel/PowerPoint, Internet and E-mail.
• Ability to deliver assigned duties on time and with accuracy.
• Hard-working and demonstrated ability to learn.
Interested and qualified Tanzanians are invited to send their applications with only enclosed Cover letter showing your competence and why you want to work with Good neighbors Tanzania. Detailed curriculum vitae containing the complete names of candidate, complete addresses (postal, email, phone); together with names and complete contact details of three referees. All application should be addressed to: E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted through their active mobile numbers and email. Good Neighbors Tanzania will not be responsible for transport and accommodation during the interview, there will be no refund for the expenses incurred.