FOR SUPPLY AND INSTALLATION OF FURNITURE, CARPET WALLS AND PUBLIC ADDRESS SYSTEM TO CONFERENCE HALL FOR THE PROPOSED KILIMANJARO COMMERCIAL COMPLEX ON PLOTS NO.N7, 8 AND 9 BLOCK “C”–AGAKHAN ROAD IN MOSHI MUNICIPALITY
1. The National Social Security Fund (NSSF) has set aside funds for the Operation of Kilimanjaro Commercial Complex on Plot No. 7, 8 and 9 Block ‘C’ Agakhan road in Moshi Municipality during the nancial year 2016/2017.
It is intended that part of the proceeds of the fund will be used to cover eligible payment under the contract for supply and installation of Furniture, Carpet walls and Public Address System to Conference Hall for The Proposed Kilimanjaro Commercial Complex
2. The National Social Security Fund now invites sealed bids from eligible Suppliers of Furniture, Carpet Walls and Public Address System to Conference Hall for The Kilimanjaro Commercial Complex on Plots No. 7, 8 and 9 Block “C” – Agakhan Road in Moshi Municipality
3. Tendering will be conducted through the International Competitive Bidding procedure as speci ed in the Public Procurement Regulations, 2013– Government Notice No. 446 and open to all Tenderers.
4. Interested eligible Tenderers may obtain further information from and inspect the Tendering Documents at the o ce of the Secretary of the Tender Board, 7th Floor, NSSF Head O ce, Benjamin William Mkapa Pension Towers (Tower B) Azikiwe Street P.O. Box 1322 Dar es Salaam from 8.30am to 5.00pm on Mondays to Fridays inclusiveNexcept on public holidays.
5. A complete set of Tendering Document(s) in English language and interested bidder may purchase the Tender document upon submission of a written application to the address given under paragraph 4 above and upon payment of a Non-refundable fee of TZS 200,000.00 to be by Cash, payable to Director General, National Social Security Fund, Benjamin William Mkapa Pension Towers P.O. Box 1322 Dar es Salaam.
6. All tenders must be accompanied by a Bid Securing Declaration in the format provided in the Tendering Documents.
7. All tenders in one original plus two (2) copies properly lled in, and enclosed in plain envelopes must be delivered to the address; Director General, National Social Security Fund, Conference Room, 16th Floor of Benjamin William Mkapa Pension Towers (Tower B), Azikiwe Street, Dar es Salaam at or before Monday 15th February, 2017 at 3.00 pm Tenders will be opened promptly thereafter in public and in the presence of Tenderers’ representatives who choose to attend in the opening at the NSSF Conference Room, 16th Floor of Benjamin William Mkapa Pension Towers (Tower B), Azikiwe Street Dar es Salaam.
8. Late Tenders, Portion of Tenders, Electronic Tenders, Tenders not received, Tenders not opened and not read outNin public at the tender opening ceremony shall not be accepted for evaluation irrespective of the circumstances.
National Social Security Fund
Benjamin Willium Mkapa Pension Towers, (Tower B), Azikiwe Street,
P. O. Box 1322, Dar es Salaam Tanzania
Tel: +255 22 2163400-19, Fax: +255 22 2400034, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org