Intern (3 Months- Operation Department - Construction)
• Assisting in general duties in the office
• Producing /maintaining contract, documents using programs such as Word, Excel and (Photoshop).
• Helping in the designing for every project.
• Working with the finance department to assess the financial requirements of a project.
• Monitoring construction site in regulation.
• Minimum Diploma degree regarding Construction or Architecture
• Previous experience is not a prerequisite
Skills & competence
• Computer documenting
• Program use of Arch CAD, Sketch-up (preferred)
• English speaking/ writing
• Quick learner
Interested and qualified Tanzanians are invited to send their applications with only enclosed Cover letter showing your competence and why you want to work with Good neighbors Tanzania. Detailed curriculum vitae containing the complete names of candidate, complete addresses (postal, email, phone); together with names and complete contact details of three referees. All application should be addressed to: E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted through their active mobile numbers and email. Good Neighbors Tanzania will not be responsible for transport and accommodation during the interview, there will be no refund for the expenses incurred.