Duties and Responsibility
• Support to the development and implementation of camp level vocational training
• Support to VETA registered Vocational Training Centre
• Management of Refugee Incentive Workers.
• Designing and implementing trainings to the community
• Design and implement capacity building programs to committees for smooth operation of community based training
• Assist in data collection on camp level livelihood/labour/market/cash situation in regards to livelihoods.
• Coordination with different partner agencies NGOs, UN and Government Authorities.
• At least 2 years of experience working in the community
• At least 1 year of experience in training community
• Advanced Degree in Communication, Rural Development, or any related Social Science field
• Fluency in English.
• Knowledge of Kirundi
• Experience in working with VETA
• Experience in working with the NGO
• Experience in working in Refugee Camp
Interested and qualified Tanzanians are invited to send their applications with only enclosed Cover letter showing your competence and why you want to work with Good neighbors Tanzania. Detailed curriculum vitae containing the complete names of candidate, complete addresses (postal, email, phone); together with names and complete contact details of three referees. All application should be addressed to: E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org . Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted through their active mobile numbers and email. Good Neighbors Tanzania will not be responsible for transport and accommodation during the interview, there will be no refund for the expenses incurred.