Duties and Responsibilities
• Develop and maintain a filling system for the office
• Book travel arrangements
• Prepare, submit and file budget requests, invoices, final spending summary and receipts
• Provide general administrative support including mailing, scanning and copying.
• Prepare and updating inventory list record.
• Prepare and file meeting minutes
• Any other duty as may be assigned by the authority
• Bachelor’s Degree in the relevant field
• One year of administration experience
• Excellent communication skills,
• Advanced skills in using MS Word/Excel/PowerPoint, Internet and E-mail.
• Ability to deliver assigned duties on time and with accuracy.
• Hard-working and demonstrated ability to learn.
Interested and qualified Tanzanians are invited to send their applications with only enclosed Cover letter showing your competence and why you want to work with Good neighbors Tanzania. Detailed curriculum vitae containing the complete names of candidate, complete addresses (postal, email, phone); together with names and complete contact details of three referees. All application should be addressed to E-mail: email@example.com. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted through their active mobile numbers and email. Good Neighbors Tanzania will not be responsible for transport and accommodation during the interview, there will be no refund for the expenses incurred.