Duties and Responsibility
• Support to the development and implementation of camp level livelihoods programs.
• Management of Community Based Refugee Incentive Workers.
• Design and implement community outreach activities to build awareness on livelihoods and self-reliance.
• Assist in data collection on camp level for livelihoods programming
• Coordination with different partner agencies NGOs, UN and Government Authorities.
• At least 2 years of experience working in the community
• At least 1 year of experience in community mobilizing.
• Advanced Degree in Communication, Social Work, Rural Development, or any related Social Science field
• Fluency in English.
• Knowledge of Kirundi
• Experience in working with the NGO
• Experience in working in Refugee Camp
Interested and qualified Tanzanians are invited to send their applications with only enclosed Cover letter showing your competence and why you want to work with Good neighbors Tanzania. Detailed curriculum vitae containing the complete names of candidate, complete addresses (postal, email, phone); together with names and complete contact details of three referees. All application should be addressed to: E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted through their active mobile numbers and email. Good Neighbors Tanzania will not be responsible for transport and accommodation during the interview, there will be no refund for the expenses incurred.