1. CORE JOB DESCRIPTION
Responsible for Systems Administration in Call Centre and VAS Application in the following key areas:
• Manage systems capacity & performance of VAS & Call Center Systems.
• Manage data for Call Center Applications.
• Ensure systems and applications security.
• Manage the systems/applications configuration.
• Manage systems problems, Incidents and requests as per the SLA.
• Assist in acquiring and maintain technology Infrastructure for VAS & Call Center Applications.
• Manage systems/applications changes
• Manage Projects related to the call center applications.
• Provide assistance in managing the following VAS applications whenever required: USSDII,WAP Gateway, Bulk Messaging Gateway, Call Center Application
• Responsible for Business Continuity Planning/Disaster Recovery Planning of all systems under his/her watch.
• Call Center applications Management, Administration, Integration, Delivery and Support.
• Accountable for security of DVAS applications in line with VTL standards, policies, procedures and industry best practices
• Responsible & Accountable for the Data Value Added applications Monitoring, Backup & Restore, Traffic analysis and Control for optimal service standards provisions.