- Design and oversee M&E plans and data collection tools, and analyze and report M&E data
- Lead impact assessments in coordination with field staff and project partners
- Design and oversee data quality assurance plan, management of M&E database, and periodic checks on data integrity
- Train field staff in M&E systems and operations to ensure consistency and accuracy in data collection processes across field sites
- Collect, synthesize, and interpret M&E data for USAID reporting requirements
- Liaise with USAID M&E staff in Washington, D.C.
- Design a capacity building plan to build and strengthen field staff and partner M&E capacity
- Support home-office and overseas field-office project activities
- Advanced degree in the social sciences or water management or other related degree
- Citizenship or eligibility to work in the US
- Minimum 10 years of demonstrated experience in designing and implementing M&E tools and activities in international development activities
- Experience in conducting M&E in an overseas field environment
- Experience developing capacity of stakeholders in M&E systems
- Quantitative and qualitative data analysis experience
- Experience working on previous USAID projects preferred
- Knowledge of water management, water utilities, or WASH sectors
- Demonstrated leadership, versatility, and integrity
- Excellent report writing skills; fluency in English
Send electronic submissions to WASHFINrecruitment@chemonics.com by May 4, 2016. Please include Senior monitoring and evaluation specialist in the subject line. No telephone inquiries, please. Finalists will be contacted.
In addition, please download and complete Chemonics’ equal employment opportunity self-identification form and submit it separately to EEOselfidentify@chemonics.com with only "Senior monitoring and evaluation specialist – WASH-FIN project" in the subject line. If you prefer not to disclose your sex, race, or ethnicity, you may check “I do not wish to complete the information requested.” Thank you for completing the form and supporting our equal employment opportunity reporting requirements.
Chemonics is an equal opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, age, or other legally protected characteristics.