Reporting to the Digital Brand Manager, the jobholder will handle Desktop Publishing & Design Work for KCB’s Marketing Department.
- Receive and work on design briefs from members of the Marketing team
- Deliver high quality designs for use in internal and external communication campaigns
- Work with Design Agencies and writers where necessary to create new artwork
- Manage storage of copies of publications and artworks relating to the Bank’s communication activities
- Use DTP software such as Adobe illustrator and Adobe Photoshop to produce a layout for each page of the Bank’s publications
- Producing graphics such as diagrams, charts and tables
- Making sure that each page of the Bank’s artworks, and the document as a whole, is uncluttered and well balanced
- Must be able to work well with people, manage job traffic to ensure every brief is attended to satisfaction.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in IT, Marketing or any other relevant degree from a University recognized by Commission for University Education.
- Graphic Design Certification.
- Master’s degree will be an added advantage
- A minimum of 2 Years’ experience in the graphic design.
- A minimum of 2 years’ working experience in marketing, communications & advertising.
- Computer Literacy
- Should have good Attention to detail
- Should have good relationship management skills
The above position is demanding for which the bank will provide a competitive package for the successful candidates. If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria given above, please submit your application with a detailed CV, stating your current position, remuneration level e-mail and telephone contacts quoting the job title/reference in the subject field to firstname.lastname@example.org
To be considered your application must be received by April 15, 2016.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
JOB REF: MKT 01/2016